Underdark Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Underdark Alliance Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so amias down, what do you do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ibseth
Admin
Ibseth

so amias down, what do you do? Empty
PostSubject: so amias down, what do you do?   so amias down, what do you do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Myself i play EVE online, or one of the other assorted rpgs i have. How many go nuts without amia?

im bored hence this post cheers
Back to top Go down
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

PostSubject: Re: so amias down, what do you do?   so amias down, what do you do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:00 pm

I've been considering taking up wanking as a full time hobby. Boring life isn't it?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Galen

PostSubject: Re: so amias down, what do you do?   so amias down, what do you do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 pm

I go do my army training or I log into CoD 4.

Who else plays CoD4?
Back to top Go down
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

PostSubject: Re: so amias down, what do you do?   so amias down, what do you do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:25 pm

I do, I'm admin on a server, but your ping would be insane to me, so we can't realy meet up and have a match sadly.
Back to top Go down
Galen

PostSubject: Re: so amias down, what do you do?   so amias down, what do you do? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:52 pm

As far as distances are concerned, the american servers usually ping around the 200 mark. I'm used to playing with pings of 200-300 when I had my original account on my old comp (I didn't install punkbuster so I couldn't play on the Aussie servers).
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: so amias down, what do you do?   so amias down, what do you do? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:06 am

Lots of stuff. Typically played based on who wants to play with, or when I get bored of Amia.
Back to top Go down
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

PostSubject: Re: so amias down, what do you do?   so amias down, what do you do? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:36 pm

I spent most of the day doing exactly what I usualy do... reading, drawing, paying other games.. or just watching TV. I usualy only play Amia for maybe half an hour to an hour at a time and even then usualy only in my evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so amias down, what do you do?   so amias down, what do you do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so amias down, what do you do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underdark Alliance :: Off Topic-
Jump to: