Underdark Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Underdark Alliance Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Galenson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

The Adventures of Galenson Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Galenson   The Adventures of Galenson I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:42 am

Thought I'd post this to let you know how Galenson is doing.

I had a phone call from him today and have been recieving regular text messages to keep me up to date on his progress. All is going well and he's got 9 weeks of basic training left before he moves on to his trade skill training (Medic) so he's progressing nicely.

He's asked me to say "Hi" to everyone and send his regards and to let you know that when he's back he'll be logging into Amia "To kick some arse"

I'll keep updating this as I get more texts and calls.
Back to top Go down
Ibseth
Admin
Ibseth

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Galenson   The Adventures of Galenson I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:49 pm

man im getting a wicked case of deja vu here lol!
Back to top Go down
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Galenson   The Adventures of Galenson I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 am

Hi Everybody, I had a phone call from Dean (Galenson) today and he's doing well, only 8 weeks left to go and he's a free man for a while.

He's asked me to pass on his best wishes and regards to everyone that knows him, especialy people like Mishy Moo.

I'll keep you all up to date as and when I hear from him.

~Metalien.

P.S. Drone or Tor'dek. Can one of you two please quote this into the thread I started on the Amia forums (In off topic) so that those that aren't on these forums can keep up to date? Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Galenson   The Adventures of Galenson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Galenson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underdark Alliance :: Off Topic-
Jump to: