Underdark Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Underdark Alliance Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combined HQ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

Combined HQ? Empty
PostSubject: Combined HQ?   Combined HQ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Where should we have our meeting place? It'd need to be secure, relativly nuetral and somewhere that all three factions can consider shared territory.

I favour the commoner appartments in the Underport.
Back to top Go down
Ibseth
Admin
Ibseth

Combined HQ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combined HQ?   Combined HQ? I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Keep in mind that if you truly wish to remain secure, underport is a cest pool for backstabbers. The commoner apartments while relatively secure, still can be eavesdropped upon(i know, ive learned the hard way.) I suggest possibly Tarkuul or another location all together. One where all would be accepted provided they behaved and so on. But generally what the collective agrees upon ill go with!
Back to top Go down
Galen

Combined HQ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combined HQ?   Combined HQ? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:43 am

New underdark's due really soon.

For the timebeing, I think that meeting spots should be random, a spur of the moment kind of thing. Makes it harder to track.
Back to top Go down
Ibseth
Admin
Ibseth

Combined HQ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combined HQ?   Combined HQ? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:14 pm

thats a good idea actually. announce it the day of the meeting!
Back to top Go down
Vorn'ang

Combined HQ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combined HQ?   Combined HQ? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:53 pm

Ain't got my invitations yet, but when I do, if I ever, I'd agree with the spontaneous meet up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Combined HQ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combined HQ?   Combined HQ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combined HQ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underdark Alliance :: General Discussion-
Jump to: