Underdark Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Underdark Alliance Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

people who want to grab some space

Go down 
+2
Oskar
Ibseth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ibseth
Admin
Ibseth

people who want to grab some space Empty
PostSubject: people who want to grab some space   people who want to grab some space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Ive had a pm on amia from someone who wanted a space. Now what i told them is the boards are primarily for those in the alliance. Me personally i feel if someone wants a space on here, they should as well be allied with all of the groups.

Now what are everyone elses thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

PostSubject: Re: people who want to grab some space   people who want to grab some space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:12 pm

Personaly, I made this forum for those of us in the alliance. If they want to join us and have a private forum they need to join the alliance... otherwise I want to keep the private forums exclusive to the aliance. Other than that, anyone is capable of joining this forum and more than welcome.

However, I'm happy to go with the majority vote on this. I just don't want this forum to start taking anything away from the Amiaworld forum in any way, after all that is the primary Amia forums.
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: people who want to grab some space   people who want to grab some space I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:04 am

This fourm is for the Alliance. If they want an area here, they need to join. My opinion.

Not like they can't make there own fourm some place else.
Back to top Go down
Tordek
Admin
Tordek

PostSubject: Re: people who want to grab some space   people who want to grab some space I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Alliance private forums is my vote.. I don't need to get confused and think we're allied with the war knights cause they have a private forum.. we're not allied with the war knights are we?
Back to top Go down
Vorn'ang

PostSubject: Re: people who want to grab some space   people who want to grab some space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:28 pm

They can whistle. It's not hard to get a forum.
Back to top Go down
Ibseth
Admin
Ibseth

PostSubject: Re: people who want to grab some space   people who want to grab some space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Zebey wrote:

true but more so they should make there own unless a member of the alliance. Its better for the overall roleplay in the end
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: people who want to grab some space   people who want to grab some space I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Tordek wrote:
Alliance private forums is my vote.. I don't need to get confused and think we're allied with the war knights cause they have a private forum.. we're not allied with the war knights are we?

No, only thing relating to the war knights about us is that I also play another character that is a War Knight.
Back to top Go down
Vorn'ang

PostSubject: Re: people who want to grab some space   people who want to grab some space I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:16 am

Ibseth wrote:
Zebey wrote:

true but more so they should make there own unless a member of the alliance. Its better for the overall roleplay in the end

Thats what I meant. They can make their own, it's not difficult.
Back to top Go down
Galen

PostSubject: Re: people who want to grab some space   people who want to grab some space I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:22 pm

I can access these forums again!

My viewpoint is simple as it should be:

-No non-Underdark related factions.

-Space can be offered to other Underdarkers but they won't get access to the Alliance private forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people who want to grab some space   people who want to grab some space I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

people who want to grab some space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underdark Alliance :: General Discussion-
Jump to: