Underdark Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Underdark Alliance Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourselves

Go down 
+6
Zanthair
Kroann Bloodbeard
Zafriah
Galen
Ibseth
Oskar
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

Introduce Yourselves Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:36 am

Thought this would be a nice thread for us to introduce ourselves outside of Amia.

Name: Paul

D.O.B: 27th November 1976

Charecters played on Amia: Metalien Shadowflame, Oskar Bloodbeard, Arturus Etuul, May'Micar Glenn'Vharcan, Cerestan Darkwood

Music taste: Eclectic, anything from metal, to drum and bass, to techno, to dance, to classical, to blues, to accoustic easy listening

Hobbies: I don't realy have any at the moment, though I do like watching Deadliest Catch, American Chopper and anything Archaeological on TV

Time playing Amia: About 3 years now

A little more about yourself: 5'7, skinny, bike mad loony with a taste for the odd and a wierd sense of humour.

Mugshot: (Thumbnail, click for bigger picture)
Introduce Yourselves Th_17dec08
Back to top Go down
Ibseth
Admin
Ibseth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:53 am

name-shaun

age-26

dob-11.1.82

location-Du Bois Pennsylvania

characters played- Ibseth Glenn'Vharcan, Val'ant d'Xull'd'Vharcan, Siril Yaenodelyn

Musical Persuasion- ANything but primarily D&B, Jungle, Hardcore, Posicore, old school hardcore, metal, bluegrass

hobbies/info-reading, writing, not arithmetic, OK maybe the hickory ah never mind. Various eras of History both American and International(really like the us civil war and Asian dynasties. Also spending time with my girlfriend, playing with the cats, watching movies and TV(anime, documentaries, and of course Heroes!), and listening to music. I write sometimes with only recently starting up again on the amian forums. I would eventually like to comprise a novel dealing with something in the forgotten realms. The books set in the realms were some of the first fantasy i ever read, picking up Darkwalker on Moonshae at a used paperback store(still have the original copy to Razz). Anything else you need to know just ask Wink.

mugshot-Introduce Yourselves Shaun2
Back to top Go down
Galen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:15 am

Name's Dean but most Amians just call me Git.

I'm Australian and enjoy my sport as much as bagging out my Kiwi rivals across the Sea. I've been around on Amia since October 2005 (which in my opinion is probably too long for me to still be sane) so I've seen alot come and go over the years and seen the server grow to what it is now. I enjoy playing four stringed instruments ranging from the violin to the bass guitar and my favourite television show currently is Battlestar Galactica.

Unlike my usual repetoire of characters, I'm not permanently grumpy much to common disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Zafriah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:58 am

Name: Susannah, Zan for short - it's easier to spell. If you can't spell Susannah, don't write it.

D.O.B: 29th April

Sex: Female

Location: Perth, Australia (+ 8 GMT, but on DLS at the moment so +9)

Charecters played on Amia: Cassie Thorn, Yesta Bloodbeard and ...and others.

Music taste: Most things. Listening to a lot of rap/hip hop at the moment. A little bit of dance and a little bit of country too.

Hobbies: Gardening, DIY/Renovations, swimming (in the grand-ma lane), scrapbooking, sewing, playing games, walking...and stuff.

Time playing Amia: 3+ years. I'm not very active at the moment. Work is taking it's toll on my game life....and I'm going to start study part time soon too, so I'll probably be seen more on the forums than in game.

A little more about yourself: I'm 5'2", a geophysicist (because I didn't want to be a physics teacher). I feel like a mix between a 12 year old and a 50 year old. I like games and fairies, but I'm terribly practical and traditional. You'd not pick my game/fairy obsession by looking at my house - it's beige. I drive a black car with a barbie steering-wheel cover. I have a 6 month old kitten, Jake.

Mugshot:
Introduce Yourselves 20090513001ed-1
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:14 am

Name: Tim

D.O.B.: 27th September 1987

Sex: Male (and please)

Characters Played on Amia (All are inactive): Xal Illpukiir, Calin Katar -War Knight-, Halkell Warsson, Hunus Razorn, Inarus Darkcloud, Kroann Bloodbeard

Music Taste: Everything. I listen to anything and everything. I have JT beside Godsmack, NIN next to Blue. I like all forms of music.

Hobbies: NWN, Fixing computers, Singing, Reading, Eating, Being Awesome, Being hot.

Time Playing Amia: Long enough to remember when MagnumMan still played.

A little more about yourself: 6,3, Medium build I typically go up and down weight and muscle mass a lot, I'm obssessed with my hair, I have green eyes, brown hair, I sing and wish I could do it professionally but have horriable confidence issues. I'm also a fully trained and qualified Network and Server Administrator and Techninican. I also have qualifications for support and basic computer techie skills. I weight 97kg.

Mugshot:

Introduce Yourselves IMG_16943

Crotch shot!

Edit: Changed the mugshot to a more recent one of me at my 21st.

I'm largely inactive on Amia 1 these days. I generally act the part of lore monkey for the Bloodbeards. But am willing to extend the services to everyone on the site. Including that damned aussie Galen.
Love you Galen Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zanthair

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:30 pm

Name: Robert

D.O.B: April 21, 1988

Charecters played on Amia: Isendu't'tar Xull'd'Vharcan, Horseman Zanthair Akarupa

Music taste: rock to hip-hop, and some country

Hobbies: university, partying, swim team

Time playing Amia: About 3 years now

A little more about yourself: 5'9, athletic build. Not actually playing anyone in any of your factions, but my character has rather close ties to the Glenn'Vharcans, so you might see me posting some things and i might be involved.
Back to top Go down
Vorn'ang

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Name: Simon

D.O.B: August 2nd, 1990

Charecters played on Amia: Zebeyinil'a Myani

Music taste: Eclectic. I listen to everything pretty much, but you've probably never heard of em.

Pursuits: Hating Maths, Plotting Evil, Resisting Alcoholism, Loving my Girlfriend. Oh and attending Uni.

Time playing Amia: God. I think at least 4 or 5 now. Waaay too long.

A little more about yourself: 6'0 with puny arm muscles. Gotta do something about that. Skinny streak of a thing.

Mugshot: (me on the right dur)
Introduce Yourselves Teenywalk
Back to top Go down
Really Evil Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:13 am

Name: Simon

D.O.B: 20th March 1985

characters played on Amia: Many.. lost and lots.. but currently the ones not in my vault are Ardulirra Vandree (Mae'ana), Keri Furyin, Daphnia Darkqueen, Myca Sahar (don't die met and a galan.. I do have a male charactr active) and Xun Mae'ana, Inrae"vith'n"tana Kor'ali Kenlyl

Music taste: mainly boopy dance music, Electro.. sometimes i will crack out bands like alter bridge and korn for a change

Hobbies: Working, being retarded, tending to my over active mind, drinking, and playing games (COD4 and WAW, GTA IV, Neverwinter nights, sims 3)

Time playing Amia: think it's 4.. almost five or something

A little more about yourself: 5'10 heaverly built. shameless bartender, who often gets on after a shift and plays and drinks til he passes out

Mugshot: would post one, but then no one will hit on Keri.

Quotes:
Hvae you hugged your drow today? (can't believe I'm saying that again,.. after all that vowing never to return to the UD oh well) Keri isn't a character, she's an alter ego seiously.. I start dancing on all my characters!
Back to top Go down
Dakotaen

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:22 pm

Name: Danny

D.O.B: 30th August 1984

Characters played on Amia: Far, far too many to name. Eir Shaji being the most prominent.

Music taste: Very mixed. I listen to anything that comes my way, really, though I'm afraid I have to admit that metal and other things that sound (to me) like people are just angry, doesn't really do it for me. Oddly enough I love hip-hop.

Hobbies: Movies, games, books, being lazy.

Mugshot: Yeah right.

Quotes?: I'm awesome.
Back to top Go down
Grymia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Name: Robert

Characters Played on Amia: Tuomas Valo, Christophan Warrick-Kenlyl, Vaelmith Starshower, Hispara Ralynn, Dmitria Scalla

Music Taste: Mixed.

Hobbies: Games, Writing, RPGs

Quotes: If the combined wills of Torm’s followers can lay our own Black Lord low for a Time… only for him to Rise once more from the smoking husks of His Son’s body… Think of what WE can do by LIVING in HIS NAME! -- Dmitria Scalla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourselves   Introduce Yourselves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underdark Alliance :: Off Topic-
Jump to: