Underdark Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Underdark Alliance Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Options for the future?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

Options for the future? Empty
PostSubject: Options for the future?   Options for the future? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:19 am

Alright guys, there's a few things that yet can still be added to this forum, one of which is a Chatterbox system, it's like a Chatroom that sits at the very bottom of the forum.

I put one on the Bloodbeard forum, go here and have a look ( http://bloodbeards.darkbb.com/ ).

Should I add it to this forum also? It can be a laugh if there's a couple online and you're bored, but mostly it's for fun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Options for the future?   Options for the future? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:25 am

I added an IC notice board for advertising wares and sending notices among the clans.
Back to top Go down
https://underdark.darkbb.com
Galen

PostSubject: Re: Options for the future?   Options for the future? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:48 am

Best to wait for the timebeing. Lets finish setting up the internal forums first.
Back to top Go down
Ibseth
Admin
Ibseth

PostSubject: Re: Options for the future?   Options for the future? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:31 am

indeed, i agree
Back to top Go down
Wulfar Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Options for the future?   Options for the future? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:24 pm

We need teh chatter box. - it is a fun thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Options for the future?   Options for the future? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Options for the future?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underdark Alliance :: Off Topic-
Jump to: