Underdark Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Underdark Alliance Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regular faction activity

Go down 
+4
Oskar
Zafriah
Ibseth
Galen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Galen

Regular faction activity Empty
PostSubject: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:31 am

I've been a bit busy helping Disco out with something so I apologise for the lack of recent activity however I'm willing to step up into gear again and push the faction cart in the right direction.

Regular faction activity's top notch and I'd like to choose a day convenient for everyone to log in as their UD toon for a while. Any prefered days come to mind? (time's not important)
Back to top Go down
Ibseth
Admin
Ibseth

PostSubject: Re: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:00 pm

im good usually for weekends or during the week between 4-10 pm eastern. This weekend i work so ill be off monday/tuesday
Back to top Go down
Zafriah

PostSubject: Re: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Weekends are generally better for me
Back to top Go down
Galen

PostSubject: Re: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Times that you're available isn't really an issue because we're so spread out timezone wise. For example you have me in Aus, Zafriah on the west coast of Aus, Met in England and Drone on the East Coast US.

It's more to maintain a consistent presence on a day that suits everyone so that we're easy to contact if neccessary and so we can start scheming and getting things in motion.

So far Weekend is the prefered. Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

PostSubject: Re: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Anytime is good for me.
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

PostSubject: Re: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:30 am

Friday night after 5pm, Saturday or Sunday. I may be able to make it on Monday to Thursday, but I can't be sure.
Back to top Go down
Vorn'ang

PostSubject: Re: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:14 am

Weekends - Sunday being favoured are best for me, though I'm on the verge of calling moratorium on z and asking for the faction section of the foum to be shut - got rather tired of not achieving anything whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Tordek
Admin
Tordek

PostSubject: Re: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:57 pm

I'm usually around.. Either as Tordek or Zalin, If the latter I will swap for Alliance type rp as needed.. As long as it doesn't get as bad as when the Bloodbeards was full blown.. where I'd take a break from Tor just get a dozen tells asking about joining the bloodbeards, cause well as we can see with our current numbers, few of them lasted..
Back to top Go down
Galen

PostSubject: Re: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:23 pm

I'm pushing for this again because I can access these forums again.

I'll be around on weekends/days either late US evenings or Early European times.
Back to top Go down
Really Evil Pigeon

PostSubject: Re: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:17 am

I'm on all different types of hours because my line of work, (bartending) so.. I can be on randomly when ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular faction activity   Regular faction activity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular faction activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underdark Alliance :: General Discussion-
Jump to: