Underdark Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Underdark Alliance Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye Gaymia!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

Goodbye Gaymia! Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Gaymia!   Goodbye Gaymia! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:06 am

Just a heads up that I'm leaving Amia, most likely for good. I'm sick to death of the bullshit and Tormak and countless players and DMs alike. I choose to spend my day having fun and not getting wound up by dickheads.

I'll keep checking in here as and when I can, but the chances of me ever coming back to Amia are extremely slim. It may possibly happen if Tormak and a few other players leave, until then... Take care and have fun!

Regards.

Metalien_XC

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ibseth
Admin
Ibseth

Goodbye Gaymia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gaymia!   Goodbye Gaymia! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:48 pm

No Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
Kroann Bloodbeard

Kroann Bloodbeard

Goodbye Gaymia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gaymia!   Goodbye Gaymia! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:41 pm

I hate to be the pessimistic ass here. But you actually gonna stay away this time or is this just another "I'm leaving *Stomps foot and then comes back a month later*"?
Back to top Go down
Oskar
Admin
Oskar

Goodbye Gaymia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gaymia!   Goodbye Gaymia! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Game is uninstalled, I'll be fucked if I'm taking hours to reinstall it again. It's final.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Gaymia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Gaymia!   Goodbye Gaymia! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Gaymia!
Page 1 of 1